Our Mission Statement
“Dr. Jeffrey Suffoletta’s mission is to provide his patients with the highest quality, state of the art dentistry built upon education, experience and excellence by offering the most comprehensive dental experience possible.”
We Want to Be Your Dental Provider for Life
At Functional Aesthetic Dentistry, we take our role as your chosen healthcare provider seriously. This means staying up-to-date on the latest technologies and procedures, bringing sophisticated equipment to our practice, and treating you with personalization and professionalism. Our goal is for you to get the benefit of knowing your oral health is in the hands of experts who truly care.
A Mission Statement More Powerful Than Words
Our mission statement is more than just words. It is our belief and focus. Every day, we strive to lead the dentistry field in every possible way. From the tools we use to the customer service we provide, we want to be the best so you can be assured of getting the best.
No matter which of our services you need, you can trust in our skill and compassion:
- General dentistry.
- Cosmetic dentistry.
- Dental implants.
- Laser dentistry.
- Emergency dentistry.
- CEREC same-day dental technology.
- TMJ treatment.
- Sleep apnea treatment.
- Endodontic treatment.
Did You Know These Facts About Our Office?
- We have been in practice since 2008.
- We offer a comprehensive list of services and solutions.
- We have an in-house lab, allowing us to customize crowns, prosthetics and appliances, often while you wait.
- We stay up-to-date on technologies and advances that produce better results, are more comfortable, are safer and reduce healing.
- We have an onsite CEREC machine to make one-hour customized dental crowns.
- Dr. Suffoletta uses custom-created surgical guides to aid in precision and exceptional outcomes.
If you have not been to the dentist in years, are seeking a different dental provider, or have moved to the area and are in search of a dentist, please contact our office.
Schedule your appointment today!